Friday, March 30, 2018

A New Holmes Story Coming Soon!

I have good news for those of you who enjoyed 'The Case of The Dying Vampire.'

I started writing a new Sherlock Holmes story last week, titled 'The Murder of Sherlock Holmes,' which features two original characters: Maria Holmes, the daughter of Sherlock, and Christopher Watson, the son of Dr. Watson.

The story opens with the funeral service for Sherlock, and expands into a mystery that includes revelations about Maria's past, the whereabouts of Professor Moriarty, and ultimately, solving the murder of the greatest detective who ever lived, Sherlock Holmes.

It is a multi-chapter adventure that I am actually composing long-hand with pen and paper & is slowly developing into a full-fledged novel. I'll be posting the first chapter here once it's typed up & edited, and it will also be posted on my fan fiction.net account, where I posted the first Sherlock story, which got quite a few favorable reviews & plenty of likes.

That's all for now, folks. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment